What I remember...

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Shout Out for Erica Zane's New Kit

I just LOVE the direction that Erica has been going with in her designs. Her kits are SO easy to use and her newest "Falling Dusk" is no different.
I did this LO for a challenge at Scrap Matters called Roadmap to Scrap. We're given a list of "direction"--use one b&w photo, use stitches, etc...to help us arrive at our destination (a finished LO)! I love how mine turned out.
And wait till you see Erica's next kit (I think it comes out tomorrow)--so cool!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Super gorgeous LO Andrea!! Hard to go wrong with that kit though!

Anonymous said...

I love your layout Andrea and your blog background is awesome too! I totally love everything Erica does too!

Angel said...

Your LO's are always awesome and Erica is a great designer. I may buy a few things when I know I'll be scrappin' full time again. In the mean time I'll enjoy watching you. You are my digi-scrap hero!