What I remember...

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fun Finds

Did you know that Scrap Matters is on Facebook? Are you familiar with Facebook? I must say that it is ALMOST (clearly, I said almost) as addicting as digital scrapbooking! It's kind of fun that I've found friends from high school that I haven't heard from in ages--even my Senior Prom date!

If you belong to Facebook you should mark the page.
ScrapMatters on Facebook
I'll be updating it with all of the challenges, sales, etc...Come check it out!! You can even post layouts there and leave messages on the "wall". HA! I can't believe I'm on Facebook now. I must say, though, that I think I'm more of a blogging girl!

AND did you know that this Saturday is Digital Scrapbooking Day! That day is actually everyday for me, but hey, another reason to celebrate--I'm all for it! Check out Scrap Orchard and Digi Scrap 101 on Saturday for some fun festivities.

No comments: