What I remember...

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Scrap Matters Newsletter

Have you signed up for the NEW Scrap Matters newsletter yet?

Today it made it's debut! And you get this gorgeous collab kit "Peace and Quiet" from Andilynn Designs and Britt-ish Designs for FREE with the newsletter! Yep, that's right!
Here's the first (and many more to come) layout I did with it. I am so loving this kit!
To sign up for the newsletter, go the the "shop" at Scrapmatters.com, scroll down and on the left where it says "News" is a place for you to put your e-mail address if you'd like to receive the newsletter.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I loved the newsletter! And when I saw your LO in the gallery, I didn't realize that was the kit! For once, no kit envy, I have that one too now! haha Love the LO BTW.

jan celiz-magtoto said...

this is such a lovely LO!