What I remember...

Monday, October 6, 2008

I'll be hosting a speed scrap...

Eeekkk...kind of nervous here. Not about doing it...I'm actually all ready, but I have a habit of screwing things up with my computer and well, knowing me, something will happen Thursday night!! Hope you can join me and see what crazy mishaps I can create!!!

Oh, and check out what Bree has created for all who participate! I can't wait to get my hands on those frames! Well, I guess I'll never really touch them, but you know what I mean...
There is also a daytime Speed Scrap on Tuesday, 11 am (central) at Scrap Matters, too. SO much fun!

2 comments:

Angel said...

That's not fair! I'm still out of commission. What do you think the chances are that a miracle will occur between now and Thursday? I so want to do your challenge!

Christy Peffly said...

had fun tonight at the speed scrap...can't wait for the next one!