What I remember...

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Scrap N' Work

During this weeks afternoon speed scrap, I had it all planned to make my kids job chart if Mary's rules fell into place. And lucky for me...THEY DID!

I was able to scrap and get this looming task done. I've created "routine monsters" out of my kids! And as much as I try to "loosen" them up now--I think it's too late! We had this problem at the beginning of the summer, also, so I was left with no other choice. Here is their new 2007-2008 school year job chart... And yes, they do do their work! Of course, we have to help Evan a bit (or a lot!) and Jared needs to be "reminded" quite often that he was working, and Tyler is usually finished before the rest of the family is even out of bed. Today was our first day and it was a little bumpy, but once they're used to it, our mornings go much smoother!

So here's to Scrapping N' Working!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Yeah for working! The kids are unloading the dishwasher as I type!! I think I need a cuter chart though!

heather {WhipperBerry} said...

Very nice, I love it!!