What I remember...

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Re: How fast can you scrap?

Well, I was pretty fast with this one because I chose to "keep it simple."

The day the boys went back to school was a hard one for Evan and Anna (and me). The pic in my LO captures their mood--foul!! We had went outside to play with the new camera, but this is about the only photo I got. They quickly went back inside for some much needed R (for them) & R (for me)!

Sure was a lot of fun! So glad to see some of you there!!

Denise did an awesome job hosting and her layout of course was SUPREME (didn't hurt that my Evan was in the pic, I am biased--but seriously awesome layout).

Good news, too...If you want to see something really COOL, click here...

Did you see that? I'm the first name on the list. Someone here (ME, ME, ME) is a little SUPER EXCITED!!

**click image to see journaling...**

2 comments:

Denise said...

That's cause you rock!!!

Melanie said...

That's such a cute page! When do you start hosting things?