What I remember...

Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Friendly Competition!

So over at Snap and Scrap, they have a friendly little vote for layout of the week going on. And I was nominated. The problem is, so was by friend Denise. And if anyone knows, Denise is the Queen of Scrap over at Scrap Matters. Hey, let's be honest...Denise is just flat out the Queen of Scrap worldwide. So for me, there is really no competition...
Isn't her LO just beautiful??!! I love that cluster of flowers and Katie's beautiful eyes and smile! Just gorgeous!
It's almost embarrassing having my layout next to hers...so ho hum!!

So head on over and give neeceebee a vote. Long Live the Queen!!

3 comments:

Denise said...

Oh, you! You're such a goof...now I am the one who is embarassed!

Vote for Andrea!!!!

Melanie said...

I'm not even touching this one! Both pages are awesome and I should totally scraplift them both! haha Good luck to either one of you...I guess I should get working on those challenges so I can get the kit after all...

family said...

Wow - Both great! Love that purple/plum color. BUT I really love your chore chart! So cute, and I have been stuggling to come up with a good system this year - Ugh!