What I remember...

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Can you believe another one is here!! There will now be speed scraps two times a week. One in the afternoon for those who can and one in the evening (oh, there is one THIS evening, too at 9pm EST). Unfortunately this scrap will be right when all the kiddos are walking in the door from school--the bewitching hour at our house!!!So, I'll be missing out on this beautiful mini kit by Muss. I just love those grungy papers!! Everyone who participates in the speed scrap gets this FREE (after you upload your layout to the gallery and in the forum). Lucky!!And here is a back to school layout I did for the Tuesday Template challenge at Scrap Matters...Come give the template challenge a try!! I love how the photo of the departing school bus turned out!! I'm SO still enjoying my new camera!!

2 comments:

Denise said...

I am seriously in love with that photo. I might need to move onto your street so that I can take that photo too!

family said...

I like this layout, very cute, I like it even more b/c both boys are in it! This blog looks good - I wish I could do what you do. I need to quit WORKING!!!