What I remember...

Monday, January 19, 2009

Winter Wonderland

Loving, as usual, Leah's newest kit!! We haven't had any snow yet this season, but I managed to use this adorable kit!!
You'll have to check out the newest challenge on Leah's CT blog. It's a scraplift challenge hosted by Jessi. Hopefully, you'll find some inspiration from the LO--I know the subject of the LO is inspiration to a majority of my layouts!!

AND it's SPEED SCRAP time, again!!! Here's the forum for it...hope you'll come and join me!! Erica made the BEST participation prize for it--an Ode' to Denise Beatty!!!! Now you, too can scrap like Denise if you come to the Speed Scrap (#63)!!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

That new kit just says 'Andrea' with those purples! And can I say I CAN NOT wait for the SS!! I'll be practicing my Denise Beatty style until then!

Angel said...

I was wondering if that was you when I read the schedual. I'm going to write myself a note and hopefully I'll be awake enough to make it!