What I remember...

Monday, January 12, 2009

A New Week

Mondays are not typically my favorite day of the week, but this week there is so much new scrapping goodness out there, I can't stand it!!!

ScrapMatters
is giving away one ROCKING kit as a daily download during the rest of the month!I had so much fun using this kit!!
AND over at Leah's CT blog, Mary Ellen is hosting a "Recipe Challenge"--kind of like a slow paced Speed Scrap!! (Get out there and try it. This is a new blog, so your chances of winning are high and we want to spread the word!!) You can win a kit of Leah's...and she has two new kits out today over at ElementalScraps. One is SWEET and the other is ALL BOY!

Here's what I did for the recipe challenge using the new kit "Sugar High"...
And here's a layout I did using "Hard at Play"...
Keep you eyes peeled for the ScrapMatters.com January newsletter (sign up for it on their blog) AND Elegant Word Art by Bethany has some fun stuff coming out on Friday!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Those kits are adorable! And I finally have some pics for the DD!