What I remember...

Monday, January 5, 2009

Kiss My _____

Do I have your attention??

With a new year ahead of me, I have great expectations to keep this blog hopping...I'm thinking it needs a new design.

But in the meantime, I wanted to ALERT you to a fun challenge with a great prize. Leah's CT will be having weekly challenges on her blog, mommyish.net. This weeks challenge is about making those New Year's Resolutions and then scrapping them! Something I need to do! Next Monday, there will be a drawing for someone to win a free kit of Leah's. Check out all of the details here.

Here are her newest releases (and what I've created with them) available at Elemental Scraps...And there is much more to come from this talented chick in the near future!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Her stuff is adorable! And I'm loving your LO's with it! I'll have to check out her challenges.