What I remember...

Friday, August 29, 2008

I can only imagine my pages now...

What in the world! This must be my luckiest day ever! Rob just called to tell me I have a surprise to pick up at Circuit City. Check out what it is...

Canon Digital Rebel XTi 10.1-Megapixel Digital SLR Camera & 18-55mm Lens - Black
Isn't she purty??!! What should I name her? Honestly, I'm not even sure what her magical abilities are just yet, but I hear they are unbelievable and that I should be jumping up and down right now. That's enough to make me pretty excited.

Can't wait to meet her and try her out. Hopefully, I'll have some cool stuff to share really soon!

Hun, you are THE best. I miss you even more now!


5 comments:

Suzy said...

Hey Andrea! Congrats on the sweet new toy from you sweet hubby! That camera looks amazing! AND, I love your new blog...I'm hooking you up with my sister who also luvs the digital scrapping and her own digi-scrap blog.

Here it is:
http://www.digiscrapforfree.blogspot.com/

I'm not on the bandwagon yet, but need to be...the years are flying by and I am so behind!!

Jacobson Five said...

Wow I'm jealous. I would really love a nice camera.

family said...

That is A-W-E-S-O-M-E, Awesome, Awesome he is Awesome! I love the new page - very cute header!!, I will link you to my page you scrap queen!

Tamee said...

Rob, you stepped up! Good call on what to buy your wife from China. Andrea, now let's all go take the digital photographe class at GMU?

heather {WhipperBerry} said...

Oh my gosh I am so jealous!!!! I have been dreaming of that camera for awhile now. Your blog looks awesome!! I am going to have to get some tips from you. You are just too cool.